Glorinair replied

295 weeks ago

The Rally In Hindi Movie Download > DOWNLOAD (Mirror #1)

Show Spoiler

Kamlapati Dogra, a young man who nurses the dream of participating in the Himalayan Rally since childhood is willing to go to any extent to accomplishing his dream, even if that means cheating and victimizing people. One such victim of Kamalpati's unethical ways is Bubble whom he betrays for his own gains and in the bargain loses her. Will Kamlapati participate in the rally and will he mend his way and get his lover back forms the crux.
Kamlapati Dogra sets on a journey to compete in the Himalayan Rally competition.
From the first frame of the film to the last frame. Its only Mirza and i have to give it to him. He's pulled it off like a pro. It doesn't feel like hes a new comer at all. He's got amazing screen presence and looks like a Greek god. The film is okay but the songs were new and nice. Very good cinematography also.
The film isn't bad. I watched it with my boy friend and i noticed his evens didn't get off the screen even for a second. Which means all the boys are going to love this film. I personally loved the songs and was drooling over Mirza good looks and acting abilities. He's the only reason why this film was so good for me. Story was so interesting and gripping.and Mirza's dialogue delivery is lovely.

a5c7b9f00b
the Star Trek: Beyond hindi dubbed free download1941 full movie in hindi 720p downloadAnacondas: The Hunt for the Blood Orchid movie in tamil dubbed downloadDream hd mp4 downloadPacific Rim full movie in hindi free downloadBarbarians Rising full movie in hindi free downloadLittle Big Soldier full movie in hindi free download mp4Awaken movie downloadthe Bride of Kodiian full movie in hindi free downloadMinions full movie download in hindi hd
Please log in to post a reply.